I’m New Here
Your First Visit to Southside
The heartbeat of Southside Worship is to help people experience the power of God's presence as a worshiper. We recognize that worship is not just a style of music, nor is it relegated to Sunday services, but it is the offering of the totality of our life in adoration and service to God.
We invite you to join people from different backgrounds and generations as we worship in an environment that is real, relevant and relational. You will hear a timely message from God’s Word, sometimes enhanced by drama or media, and engage in worship through a blended format combining the great hymns of our faith with the freshness of today’s contemporary songs.
Here are some suggestions to help you feel at home.
- Arrive 20 minutes before the service begins.
- Park in Guest Parking, located across the street from the main building on the south side.
- Visit the Welcome Center. It is located inside the main Sanctuary entrance. Hosts will answer your questions and/or assist you to the main Worship Encounter.
- You will find most people casually dressed which contributes to our warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Babies are special! Excellent preschool care is provided with a security and communication system so parents can experience a meaningful time of worship.
- Parking for special needs guests is located in front of the main building.
For more info, please see Frequently Asked Questions.